Find A Location
Join our email list
You don’t have to visit a location to bank with us. Take control of your finances by banking anytime from the comfort of your computer through online banking.
About online banking
With Independent Bank’s free, personalized online banking center, you can:
- Pay a bill to any person in the U.S., Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico
- Set up recurring payments and create stop payment requests
- Handle your common tasks and transactions from a single page
- Make payments on Independent Bank loans
- Transfer funds between Independent Bank accounts
- Set up email and text alerts, as well was real time debit card alerts
- Customize your own apps for quick and easy access to your account information
- Update your phone number and address
- See the latest online banking news and announcements
Plus, with our bill pay service, offered free with personal checking accounts, you won’t have to buy checks or postage stamps!
For questions about online banking, please call customer service at 800.355.0641. Representatives are available Monday-Saturday from 8 am-6 pm and Sunday from 10 am-8 pm (EST).
Online banking security
We continuously monitor your account activity to keep you protected , and we’re always open to making changes that will improve the security of your accounts and personal information. That’s why we recently changed our authentication procedures. We now only allow account authentication through a phone call or text message, which is required if you’re signing into your online banking from a new device or location. For this reason, it’s essential that we have your current phone number in our system.
Sign up for e-statements
Just log into your online banking account and click “Statements” from the Accounts menu.
- Maintain electronic records of your account statement to enhance security
- Cut clutter in your home mailbox
- Retrieve your statements from any Internet-equipped computer
- Review statements from a rolling 13-month period
Review the browser requirements.