Find A Location
Receive Our E-Newsletter
Managing your money can be tough. Here are some ways to make it a whole lot easier.
At Independent Bank, we’re committed to equipping you with the tools needed to make healthy financial decisions by partnering with GreenPath, Inc. Receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit score and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- Dealing with job loss
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
- Planning for a first home purchase
To use this service, simply call 877.337.3399 or visit the GreenPath website.
The latest version of GreenPath's newsletter Pathways, can be found here.
This easy-to-use, free software tool helps you manage your money more effectively.
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with “what if” scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
Click here to download BudgetSmart.
CheckRight is a web-based checking account management education tool. Whether you’re looking to open a checking account for the first time or you’ve had difficulty handling an account in the past, CheckRight will teach you how to:
- Open an account
- Write checks
- Make deposits
- Maintain a check register
- Reconcile an account
- Create a spending plan
Click here to get started.
Check your credit report
Need a copy of your credit report? Visit the Annual Credit Report website.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation’s consumer protection agency, created a website to help individuals tackle some money issues head-on. To find tips and resources on money matters, visit the Money Matters website.