- Full legal name
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number for all applicants
- Current gross monthly income
- Estimated value of the subject property
- Purchase price, if applicable
- Loan amount requested
- Type of product requested – fixed rate or adjustable rate
- Preferred interest rate
- Number of years – 30, 20 or 15 years
Once you begin the online mortgage process, you’ll need to answer questions about your employment and finances, including assets, current obligations, and subject property information. By completing this information, you’re giving permission to Independent Bank to obtain your credit report. Once you submit your information, your credit report and application will be evaluated and you’ll be contacted by a residential loan officer.
If at any time you wish to speak to a residential loan officer, please call 800.285.3111 for assistance. You can also search for a loan officer on our residential loan officer page.
Normal credit standards and restrictions apply to conventional loans. Additional credit standards apply to FHA and other government loans.