Independent Bank is excited to welcome a new group of interns to the Bank for the Summer 2022 Internship Program. These talented individuals will be working in various departments throughout the Company, and across Michigan.
- Jake Hornbeck: Commercial Credit – East Lansing
- Zaria Nelson: Human Resources – East Lansing
- Anneliese Hull: Accounting/Finance – Grand Rapids
- Zack Price: Retail Risk Analytics – Grand Rapids
- Julia Adgate: Financial Investigations – Ionia
- Jacob Kamradt: Information Technology – Ionia
- Matt Bolton: Commercial Credit – Troy
- Erika Hill: Special Assets – Troy
- Eric Le: Information Technology – Troy
The interns will also participate in a group project and presentation to Independent Bank Executive Leadership at the completion of the program. Independent Bank looks forward to working with this year’s group of interns.
To learn more about Independent Bank, please visit IndependentBank.com.