banking just got easier
eConnection is your own personalized banking center. It allows you to:
- Customize your own apps for quick and easy access to your account information.
- Handle your most common tasks and transactions from a single page.
- Set real time debit card alerts.
- Update your phone number and address.
- See the latest online banking news and announcements, and much more!
For questions about online banking, please call customer service at 1.800.355.0641. Representatives are available Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 8 pm.
About online banking
Independent Bank’s free online banking offers you complete control of your money 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Plus with our bill pay service, offered free with personal checking accounts, you won’t have to buy checks or postage stamps!
- Pay a bill to any person in the U.S., Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico
- Set up recurring payments
- View account summaries, details and activities
- Make payments to Independent Bank loans
- Create stop payment requests
- Transfer funds between Independent Bank accounts
- Set up e-mail and text alerts
See the links at the left to logon to your account, try our demo or to check recent product updates.
Sign up for e-statements – it’s easy!
It’s easy to sign up to receive your statement electronically. Just log into your online banking account and click Statements from the Accounts menu.
- Maintain electronic records of your account statement, enhance security
- Cut clutter in your home mailbox
- Retrieve your statements from any Internet-equipped computer
- Review statements from a rolling 18-month period
You can also sign up for mobile banking through online banking, just logon to get started!
Notice: All federal benefits will be paid electronically. If you will apply for federal benefits on or after May 1, 2011, you will need to choose your preferred electronic payment option when you enroll to receive benefits from the Social Security Administration, Veterans Affairs, Railroad Retirement Board, Office of Personnel Management or Department of Labor (Black Lung). If you are already getting federal benefits payments by paper check, you will need to make the switch from paper benefit checks to electronic payments by March 1, 2013. Learn more.
Browser requirements note
e-statements Consent Agreement
Review the e-statements Consent Agreement document.
Online Banking Agreement
Review the Online Banking Agreement document.
Would you like to open a new bank account? To open a new checking, savings, CD or money market account, click here.
Free is here
Learn more about our personal checking accounts, including free checking account options.
Transit routing number
Independent Bank’s transit routing number is 072402652. Use this number to set up your drafts, direct deposits and outside transfers.