Independent Bank is excited to announce that a new enhancement available in online banking provides loan customers access to their payment details. With this function, access to the following information is now displayed:
• 540 days of loan activity*
• Up to 18 months of loan activity can be searched at one time
• Loan rate changes and rate change reversals
• Additional loan payment details, including the amounts applied to the Principal, Interest, Escrow and Fee
This enhancement means that customers will no longer need to request Principal, Interest or Escrow information. It’s all right there at their fingertips.
Independent Bank’s free online banking offers customers complete control of their money 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. With online banking customers can:
• Check the status of accounts
• Transfer funds between Independent Bank accounts
• Sign up for mobile banking, e-statements, account alerts and pay bills
It’s easy to bank online, just visit IndependentBank.com's online banking section to get started. Follow the instructions for first-time users to “click here to enroll.”
If you have additional questions, please call us toll free at 888.300.3193.
*Note: Most mortgage payments will display in online banking with the due date rather than the actual date the payment was made. The loan activity does not display items such as unapplied funds, life insurance payments related to escrow, and late fees paid outside of a payment.