Find A Location
Receive Our E-Newsletter
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Independent Bank supports the growth of businesses in its local communities through SBA lending. These loans are backed by the Small Business Administration of the federal government and are intended to promote small business growth by offering longer terms and access to funds for smaller companies. In addition to offering credit to businesses that might not otherwise find it, SBA loans often enable the borrower to stretch out repayment over a longer period of time and eliminate balloon payments.
- Available for real estate financing up to 25 years, or equipment/working capital loans for up to 10 years
- Rates are negotiable and subject to current market conditions
- 7(A) program – the most common SBA loan – is available for loans between $150,000 and $5,000,000
- 504 loans are available with 10% down financing depending on the type of property and experience level of borrower
- SBA Express: Term loans and lines of credit up to $350,000 intended for acquisition of assets, refinancing, and working capital
How to apply
Please contact your local branch to speak to a commercial lender.