Accessible banking services
At Independent Bank , we are dedicated to serving the diverse needs of our customers. We offer customers the following convenient services designed for easy access to accounts:
- Talking ATMs are new audio-enabled ATMs that will give blind or visually-impaired customers audible access to financial services through a compatible headset that plugs into an audio jack. Simply select the link to access a list of audio-enabled Independent Bank ATMs or call customer service at 1.800.355.0641, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Please check back periodically as we continuously update the list with new locations.
- Online banking and bill pay: Access your account information and pay bills online.
- Mobile banking: Online banking customers can manage their accounts and transfer funds with their mobile phone.
- Online account opening: Sign up for an account online.
- Bank by mail: Deposit to your account by sending checks payable to you and a deposit slip to your local Independent Bank office.
- Direct deposit: Checks are automatically deposited for you.
- Deluxe guideline checks: Independent offers raised-line checks for the visually impaired. These checks are larger with embossed guidelines that are easily felt. Raised-line checks are available in wallet or duplicate style and may be ordered like any other checks for your account(s).
- Reader services: We are happy to read and explain appropriate materials to customers who would like assistance to open products/services or to conduct financial transactions.
- Telephone banking: Call 888.300.3193 to bank by phone.
- TDD/TTY services: 800.575.5534 (Deaf & Hard of Hearing Customers), representatives are available 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.